“This is a Modular Synthesizer in Moog Unit format. All nine (9) modules are in perfect working condition.
The case is handmade / homemade. Power type is synthesizers.com. Blanks on bottom row are cardboard not metal.
Only what is shown in photos is included. Patch cables are not included.
1) CORSYNTH C104, ODYSSEY OF SOUND VCO (EXC.)
2) FSFX 103, LOPASS GATE (EXC.)
3) SYNTHESIZERS.COM Q117, SAMPLE & HOLD (EXC.)
4) OAKLEY VC LFO (EXC.)
5) MOON 594, MULTIPLES (EXC.)
6) OAKLEY ADSR VCA (EXC.)
7) OAKLEY CLASSIC VCA (EXC.)
8) SYNTHESIZERS.COM Q116, RING MODULATOR, HALF RACK ALTERED BY SELLER, (SCRATCHES)
9) MOON 594, MULTIPLES (HALF RACK ALTERED BY SELLER (LIGHT WEAR)
Synthesizers.com QPS2 has eight power headers. It powers seven modules here with one spare header.
The MOON MULTIPLES do not require power.
There is no on/off switch, I used a power strip with surge protection (not included) for on/off.
Note : The power strip shown inside the unit is included. ”
Click here to visit listing on eBay