” The instrument is in good cosmetic condition for its age (see the photos).
The instrument works but has some issues. Here’s what I’ve noticed:
* For some voices a tone several octaves higher may be audible when playing approximately the lowest octave of the keyboard.
* The second F from the bottom of the keyboard works inconsistently.
* The highest G# on the keyboard decays abnormally slowly for some voices.
* The SUSTAIN switch and sustain pedal don’t appear to work.
* The PIANO voice sustains (in error) if it’s the only voice enabled in the PERCUSSIVE section.
* The CHORUS PHASE buttons work but sometimes require more than one press.
* ATTACK RELEASE VARIABLE always introduces some attack time, even with the ATTACK control at minimum. I don’t know whether this is normal behavior.
I’m selling the instrument as-is.” Click here to visit listing on eBay