Roland Juno 106

“Roland Juno-106 Analog Polyphonic Synthesizer. Clean and dust-free. However, the condition is somewhat strange. 75% of the time it’s in perfect condition, while the other 25% of the time some patches will play fantom notes out of nowhere. Other than that, everything is in great condition.” Click here to visit listing on eBay