“Teenage Engineering OP-1 Keyboard Synthesizer with case and extras.
Purchased 11/13/17 from Musicians Friend and used for under two hours.
Comes from a non smoking home and has never seen outside the home use. I literally bought it, made the case and put it away in storage. I take it out once a month and give it a charge just to keep the battery happy. The battery indicator lights have never worked right… they do the usual OP-1 weirdness. They show its charging, but it never shows full. Pretty common if you look to the forums.
I built this case from an old “pov RC flight case”. It used to house a small monitor and some other flight equipment. Now it is home to the OP-1, which is plugged into a Belkin five way splitter, which is plugged into an Alfway bluetooth speaker. With this setup you can run the op-1 and four other instrument into the Alfway speaker. Its a pretty sweet setup for on-the-go blooping and bleeping. Ive included a list of everything you receive in this sale below, with a short description. Feel free to ask any questions!
Included with sale:
* (1) Teenage Engineering OP-1 with original case, overlays and rubber bands and charging cable. (firmware R.00225)
* (1) Teenage Engineering Antenna for OP-1
* (1 SET) DJ TechTools Chroma Caps (nice, easy to grab knobs… much better feel!)
* (1) yellow 3D printed crank
* (1) DIY Case (its not perfect, but its a great place for the op and accessories)
* (1) ALFWAY Bluetooth speaker with instructions. 10 watts. 3,000mAh rechargeable battery. Speakerphone. FM mode. Bluetooth wireless. Really cool little speaker that was bought for another project but fit this case really well. It can also be used as a power bank to charge other devices or phones.
* (1) Belkin 5 way splitter hub thing.
* (1 SET) 3D printed stands with rubber, non-slip feet. I printed them with a pretty high fill rate, so they’re pretty weighty. Good stand for table top operation though.
* (1) Printed manual in white binder
*** The only thing not included in the photo is the white charging brick. Thats mine and you can’t have it.” Click here to search for synths on eBay