I had the Pro One professionally serviced by Wine Country back in February of 2013 and have the receipt with itemized list of repairs and service that I will provide when shipping.
This is the J-Wire Keyboard version (#0144) and all 37 rubber key stops were replaced. If you trigger the Pro One from the keyboard itself there are some sticky keys however, I’m including a mint Kenton USB Solo which I’ve always used to trigger the Pro One without an issue whatsoever.
Wine Country documented that the sequencer and arpeggiator was operating to spec but I’ve never used it. I didn’t care much about the sequencer since I was using my DAW but the arp may need service if you really want to use it. This was never an issue for me since I triggered the Pro One through the USB Solo and used Live’s arpeggiator which has far more arp options than the Pro One’s. In addition you can use the USB Solo’s LFO that has a lot of waveform options & sync capabilities.
This is an honest overview of the synthesizer and sold as-is. I take excellent care of all of my gear and you can rest assured that you’ll receive her shipped with extreme care.
You’ll be walking away with more than any other eBay auction:
This sale comes complete with:
– A mint (wood sided) Pro One
– A mint Kenton USB Solo + all necessary cables
– Original Operation Manual
– Original Spec Sheet
– Original Patch Sheets from Sequential Circuits + some from the original owner + some blank ones
– Wine Country Receipt (over $700 in maintenance)
– 1 Mogami TS –> TS cable to get you immediately plugged in and started ” Click here to visit listing on eBay