@ 13 January 2015, Comments Off on YuSynth Diode VCF Project Machine
Yusynth diode VCF DIY kit AS IS needs work and testing.
I have had no luck getting this to work.
The big capacitor in the middle is a 16 uf put some silcone on it so it would not get bent.
I know theres a synth Doc that can. Comes with a eruo rack panel and label. Its a peel and stick done on a laser printer.
COMES WITH SYNTH STYLE KNOBS” Link
@ 26 October 2010, Comments Off on Yusynth Transistor Ladder Filter
“Yusynth Transistor Ladder Filter MOTM Format – Classic Minimoog VCF Clone
Assembled by Free State Custom Electronics
– Classic Minimoog Voltage Controlled Filter Design
– 3 Pairs of Hand Matched Thermally Coupled BC547 Transistors
– Includes MOTM Adaptor Already Installed
– 20″ MOTM Style Power Cable
– Runs on +/- 15 Volts (Power Supply Not Included)
– Fully Tested and Calibrated
– Hand Built and Internally Numbered
– 4 Black Screws for Mounting to Wooden Cabinet, 4 Bolts for Mounting to MOTM 19″ Rail Adaptors or other 19″ Rack
– Military Grade RG-174 used on Audio Signals
– Military Grade PVC Insulated Cable used on CV Signals
– High Quality Double Plated Circuit Board
– Poly Film Capacitors
– 2 Years Parts and Labor Warranty (Void if Modified or Improper Power Supply Is Used)
– 1% Metal Film Resistors Used Throughout
– Enclosed Switchcraft Jacks
– Extremely High Quality Build!” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.