“This is a bit of an oddity in the u.s. It is a polyphonic analog synth that came all the way from the ussr. It has an lfo that can either modulate pitch or filter, envelope shaper octave switch and a weird pitch wheel. I think that the internal trim pot for the resonance needs to be adjusted. It has a good 80s horror movie sound, but more specifically it is good for pads and string sounds. It has a handle so that it can also be strapped on as a keytar. It is old and a bit rough, but still works. A cool piece for a soviet synth enthusiast or suspense junkie looking for budget analog sounds. Included are the adapters necessary to play it here. Both din to quarter inch adapter and the voltage step down adapter are part of this lot.” Link
No power supply. Not possible check.It sold as not working.
No shipping to Australia and New Zealand.
You could take a look at the pictures.
All of the pictures are actual, you will get what you see.”
“In good working condition, good cosmetic condition (see photos).” Link
• JUNOST-21 sounds really great. Deep, warm very Juno-like pads, soft basses, airy analog strings, filtered analog brass, cosmic arpeggios. Really ultimate string and juno-like sound machine.
• Package is fully loaded, including : JUNOST-21 synthesizer in original hard case, manual in Russian, all schematics, full panel translation from Russian to English(docs in .jpg) and external power supply (220/240V). ” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.
“I SELL VERY RARE SOVIET-MADE VINTAGE ANALOG SYNTHESIZER CALLED JUNOST’21 (UNOST’ 21) PRODUCED BY MUROM MILITARY RADIO PLANT AT 1986 YEAR! THIS BABY IS BETTER THAN MOOG LIBERATION!” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.
“For sale very rare Soviet Strings Synthesizer Junost (Unost) – 21. It is in very good condition, keys and knobs are in working order.Sound is coming out powerfull and punchy. Only thing to mention that some keys are little bit yellowish (see pictures) , but that is normal fact due to it’s age. Synth comes with an original hard case, power supply, user manual, wiring schemes.” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.
::: INCLUDES: JUNOST-21 KEYTAR POLYSYNTH WITH SHOULDER STRAP, POWER SUPPLY, ORIGINAL “CROCODILE STYLE” CASE, SCHEMES AND SPARES :::” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.
I SELL VERY RARE SOVIET-MADE VINTAGE ANALOG SYNTHESIZER CALLED JUNOST’21 (UNOST’ 21) PRODUCED BY MUROM MILITARY RADIO PLANT AT 1986 YEAR! THIS BABY IS BETTER THAN MOOG LIBERATION!
MY SYNTHESIZER IN VERY GOOD CONDITION, ALL TUNED TO SPECIFICATION, HAS FACTORY HARD CASE, POWER SUPPLY, 5-DIN TO 1/4 JACK CABLE ADAPTER, BELT AND SCANNED FACTORY MANUAL/SCHEMES (REQUESTED BY BUYER)
THIS DEVICE ARE NOT MODIFIED! YOU CAN GET THEM IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONDITION – QUITE THE SAME AS AT THE MOMENT OF THEIR PRODUCTION! There is an original soviet factory structure – i.e. method of synthesis, knob resistors, parts, connections, voltage etc. The supply voltage – 220-230V/50Hz. For use with 110/127V, a voltage converter is necessary. Synthesizer has 5-din output plug connections, 1/4 jack adapter cable included. No midi, no CV/Gate are installed.” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.
am selling here a keytar synhtesizer Junost 21. Unfortunately, I do not own a power supply so I can not test it, therefore I am selling this for spares or repair. It is posible for the synth to work fine or to not work, I can not test it. The synth have some minor scratchesand the keys have some yellow spots, but is in good condition. It comes in original old case, no other item included. Also, it is a heavy item so the posting costs may vary. ” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.
“It`s like a dream sounding soviet analog poly synth…
Junost-21 is a portable polyphonic keyboard EMI. A player can hang it on a shoulder. Timbre of sound can be changed in accordance with players desire by the use of controls or choosing one or 12 programed timbres with digital indication of chosen one. You can get a variety of interesting warm analog sounds when cut off the presets and shape the sound by controls ( filter, envelope, modulation etc.)
The instrument changes sounding during playing composition using such effects as chorus, unison, transposition with continuous and coarse control, frequency and timbre vibrato with continuous frequency, depth and delay time control, fixed and dynamic change of timbre, attack and fading of sound. Attack, fading and level of envelope of the filter. Filter’s cutoff frequency control from the keyboard.
The case of the instrument is made out of aluminium. Control panels are made out of shockproof polystyrene.
There is a possibility to plug a power source with voltage within +/- 10 V in a socket.
Sliders on the main synth body: LFO depth, speed, delay, routing to filter or VCO. Presets: three banks of four. Two-digit LED. VCF and VCA each with AD envelope.
Controls on grip: volume, tuning and chorus.
The synth in excellent working and like new cosmetical condition with all original accessories: docs, power supply, strap and hard case!” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.
“• Produced by MUROM MILITARY RADIO PLANT AT 1986 YEAR.
• This auction synth was made in October 1989 in USSR. Serial N 9166.
• Polyphonic 48-note (F-E) strap-on velocity-sensitive synth with mod grip.
• Fairly unique, since most synths of this type are mainly monophonic.
• You can choose one of the three vco configurations, each of them having four pre-programmed filter and envelope settings. Also is possible to set synth to manual mode, then it’s possible to use synth’s filter, env and lfo settings. Also chorus is available.
• Nice extra are grip, there are volume, tuning and chorus controls on the grip..
• Sliders on the main synth body for LFO depth, speed, delay, routing to filter or VCO. VCF and VCA each with AD envelope.
• Presets: three banks of four. Two-digit LED.
• Connections: Audio OUTPUT with standard 1/4 jack connector, 5-din input for EXTERNAL Power supply.
• This synth looks very good, is in excellent working condition and fully checked. “
Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.