“Great cosmetic condition. Good working condition.” Link
• This instrument is analog polyphonic synthesizer with preset patches and midi. Midi in this machine is early 80s soviet standard midi protocol and it produce some latency if You cinnect to it to western machines. Please notice thius is not issue, but Russian-Western system incompatibility.
• It has a 3-octave keyboard, 32 timbres and 4-voice polyphony.
• HAS 32 VERY UNIQUE AND POWERFUL PRESET SOUNDS,4 VOICES POLYPHONY, UNISON MODE, MODULATION CONTROL AND OTHER FUNCTIONS.
• It features a unique set of electronic parts, reliable keyboard (41 notes C–E) made in magnetically controlled contacts; synthesis modules consist of independent boards, which is convenient for maintenance.
The synthesizer has a two-digit display for representing a preset number and some other system parameters.
• Connection on the rear panel : on/off switch, OUTPUT on standard 1/4”jack, Pedal inputs on standard 1/4 jacks ( cables included)r, power wire connection (220/240V). ” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.
::: INCLUDES: FORMANTA MINI, POWER SUPPLY AND ORIGINAL CASE :::
I’m not able to test the unit since the unit is not in my studio. I can say it powers up and the LEDs are lightning red. The init will be sold “as is” to the highest bidder. It probably works, probably partially, probably not – I cannot say, sorry. Once again please – it is sold in AS IS state. Condition is good – please see the photos below.” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.
This drum synth has few scratches on body, but was professionally tested and it works perfect!!!
FORMANTA UDS has very powerfull and unique sound – it is convenient for creation of various analog drum sounds like bass drums, toms, snares, claps, hi-hats, cimbals, noises and various freaky percussions…” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.
::: INCLUDES: FORMANTA MINI :::
I’m not able to test the unit since it has the power cable cut off (the cable itself is around 1.5m length). The init will be sold “as is” to the highest bidder. It probably can be repaired, probably not. Once again please – it is sold in AS IS state. Condition is fair – please see the photos below.” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.
“Up for auction really rare this days one of the early Polivoks synths wich has more fat and aggressive sound than it`s last versions. There is some difference in architecture between first and last produced synths that you can see on pictures.
The Polivoks is the most popular vintage Russian synth made in the early 80′s – it was among the first synthesizers produced in the USSR. It had 2 oscillators with pulse or triangle waves, and 1 noise generator, the levels of which were controlled via the internal mixer. You could also connect an external input (guitar, electric piano etc) for mangling with the Polivoks’ switchable high/low pass filter and LFO.
Polivoks had been produced since 1982 by Formanta electronic factory (one of the biggest at the time); it was sold exclusively in the USSR. Polivoks has its own particular electronic parts, reliable keyboard (49 notes F to E) made in magnetically controlled contacts; synthesis modules consist of independent boards, which is convenient for maintenance. The synthesizer has 2-voices polyphony; each oscillator works with a keyboard note independently; two types of filters – bandpass/lowpass and external input for cutoff control. In addition, Polivoks is housed in an original body of uncommon design with handy controls. Being closed with a cover, the synthesizer turns into a strong aluminum case.
The synth after full professional service and in excellent working condition. All is tested and tuned to specifications. Device also in great cosmetical condition (see actual pictures) with the exception of a bit yellow keys but it`s influence of time. The sound really fat and aggressive!” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.