“Extremely RARE Crumar Roady – try searching for another one of these on eBay!
What you get
- 61 key vintage analog electric piano
- Sounds – piano, electric piano, vibes, bass, percussion, tremolo – it’s all here
- Keyboard split for bass and vibe
- 3 outputs – Main, Piano and Bass
- Sustain pedal plug-in
- Pitch knob on back panel to tune
- Vintage wood side paneling
- NO tines or bars or parts to replace
- Sounds incredible especially through a tube amp
- Only 30lbs
- For a 1980s unit, this is in decent condition cosmetically, and great condition functionally
- It has scrapes and dings and some of the tolex off in a few places (see pictures) but nothing major and nothing that affects the sound
- There is one knob broken off (see picture) that can be replaced or adjusted with a screwdriver or fingernail
- There is one button missing (cosmetically), but you can still push it in with your finger easily so it doesn’t affect functionality” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.
“Up for sale an used Crumar Roady Keyboard.
Settings For Bass, Piano, And Vibes. Master Volume Knob.
Sustain Pedal input.
Wood Paneling On The Sides.
Some Light Wear, Scuffs, And Scratches. Overall it is in great condition!!
Works and sounds Great!!
Serial Number: D2-00108
SOLD AS IS! NO RETURNS!” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.
“Crumar ‘Roady’ analogue keyboard.
Classic analogue keyboard as favored by Mark Ronson among others. Features ‘Bass’ (for lower part of keyboard), ‘Vibes’ with a tremolo effect section, and ‘Keys’ (one sounds like a Rhodes and another sounds like a harpsichord). You can ply each soaund individually, or combine them in different combinations.
The keyboard has a main (mono) output for the full mix, as well as separate outs for the individual sounds if you want greater control in the mix.
The keyboard is fully working, the master volume pot can sometimes sound a bit scratchy when turned, case in good condition for an instrument this age, lovely wooden sides and good metal case. There are 3 small holes in teh top of the case where (i guess) a music stand of some sort used to clip in – this has been lost somewhere along the way.
It’s a great keyboard, fully working, and I am selling, sadly, for reasons of economics and space. ” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.
“Crumar Roady Keyboard Synth
Analog Piano Vibes Bass” Auction ended. Click here to browse on eBay.